• 70+ presses ranging in size from 15 to 700 tons
• Transfer, Progressive and Fineblank
• Raw material types including Steel, Aluminum, Stainless steel, Brass, Copper, Bronze, HSLA and others
• Plastics: Highly engineered resins such as TPE’s (thermoplastic elastomers) to resins with filler contents in excess of 40%
• Extreme deep draw up to 9+ inch depth
• On-site toolroom resulting in faster response times and in-house engineering for cost effective solutions to complex design challenges.
Jagemann™ Stamping is proud to provide several distinct capabilities: Deep-draw, progressive, fineblank, injection molding and overmold stampings. This allows us to offer comprehensive solutions to diverse stamping needs.
Injection molding refers to the process of injecting heated plastic material into a mold.
Over Molding is a process in which a mold cavity is first partially filled with one plastic and then a second shot is injected to encapsulate the first shot.
Secondary Operations / Value Added Services
Jagemann™ offers secondary operations thereby eliminating time, money and added stress in working with additional suppliers for these services.
Jagemann™ can provide bending, belt sand, tumble deburr, deburr, pressure testing, visual inspection, washing and production machining in-house.