Jagemann™ strives to offer our employees many opportunities so they may stay fit and in good health. A few of the Jagemann™ Wellness Benefits include on-site fitness center, free annual flu shots, smoking cessation program and EAP. On top of offering these standard benefits, Jagemann™ also sponsors small companywide challenges throughout the year. One of these was a Hydration Challenge in which employees challenged themselves to drink at least 8 glasses, or 64oz, of water every day for one full month. At the end of the month the hope is that the challenge turned into a habit in which drinking water becomes a normal routine instead of grabbing for a sugary drink. All participants received a free Jagemann™ branded water bottle to aid in their efforts. Another challenge that was recently run was “Maintain, Don’t Gain.” This challenge gave employees an incentive over the winter months to at the very least, maintain their weight. A healthy company is more than just fiscal, it all comes back to our employees who make all that we do possible!
- JAGEMANN CELEBRATES 75 YEARS OF BEING “JUST THE BEST” WHILE LOOKING TO THE FUTURE
- JAGEMANN STRATEGICALLY ACQUIRES TARGETED BOOK OF BUSINESS AND RELATED EQUIPMENT
- JAGEMANN ANSWERS CALL FOR PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) ASSISTANCE REQUEST AMID CORONAVIRUS DESEASE 19 (COVID19) PANDEMIC
- JAGEMANN EXPANDS HORIZONS WITH NEW POSITIONS
- JAGEMANN ACCEPTS YA EMPLOYER CHAMPION AWARD